Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hexie Club - 3/6/15

Sewwwwww...Lisa texted me last night to remind me I never posted about this month's meeting = YIKES!!! Sorry...

Birthday club -  Erica, who became out newest member last month, would like purple diamonds for her birthday, which was this past January.

Fussy Cutting Challenge - Finished projects are due by this meeting. The finished items will be part of our show at the Arts Council in September. Am I the only one who still has her project in the design-in-my-mind stage??

LeftRight Game -  Bring a fat quarter to exchange in our monthly game...I don't have any notes on colors from the last meeting but I am sure anything green or related to the high holiday of St. Patty's Day would be appropriate.

Logo Project - have you made your rosettes yet? You'll be making 2 blocks:  1 for the group quilt (due in April) and another to make into something for yourself. Both items will be part of our show at the Arts Council in September.

Out & About - dates are still to be finalized:
     September - hexie quilt show upstairs at the Arts Council for their 40th anniversary
     Winter 2015/16 - quilt show at the Warsaw YMCA

Snacks - Bring something yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment